During the year, the Global Preclinical Data Forum Network organizes meetings for its members (also at the annual ECNP Congress).
Workshops and Training Courses
- Workshop on robust experimental study design and analysis, 27 February 27 – 1 March 2019, Athens, Greece)
- Training course on robust experimental study design and analysis, 3-5 July 2017, Heidelberg, Germany. (Programme, Report, Survey)
- Training course for young scientists on robust experimental study design and analysis (in conjunction with the Germany Society for Pharmacology and Toxicology meeting), 6 March 2017, Heidelberg, Germany.
Targeted Network Meetings
- ‘What makes preclinical data translatable?’ (2 September 2015, after the 28th ECNP Congress, Amsterdam, the Netherlands).
Other Events & Symposia
- ERA-NET Neuron Symposium on Robust Research, 22 January 2019, Bonn, Germany.
- Brainstorming session on drug discovery in the SUD / AUD field, 8 October 2018, Barcelona, Spain.
- Symposium on criteria for “unquestionable preclinical efficacy” to prioritize development and POC studies in selected areas of neuroscience where etiological / construct validity is deemed to be relatively strong (stroke, TBI, PTSD, SUD / AUD), 20 April 2018, Leiden, the Netherlands.
- ERA-NET Neuron Symposium on Open Science, 24 January 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Herrenhausen Conference “Lost in the Maze? Navigating Evidence and Ethics in Translational Neuroscience”, 14-16 February 2018, Hanover, Germany.
- Symposium “Addressing the challenge: Approaches to generating more robust, reproducible, and predictive preclinical data”, Hellenic Neuroscience Society meeting, 9 December 2017, Athens, Greece.
- Symposium on “Data quality, robustness and relevance in preclinical research and development”, 6th Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC), 21-24 May 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Symposium on data reproducibility, ECNP Annual Congress, 17-20 September 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- ACNP Study Group on Reproducibility and Robustness of Experimental Data in the Neurosciences, 7 December 2015, Hollywood, FL, USA.
- Network-NIH alignment Meeting, 17 October 2015, Chicago, IL, USA.
- ECNP Network Workshop, 23 April 2015, Leiden, The Netherlands.