- EQIPD (European Quality In Preclinical Data)
European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA, Grant Agreement no. 777364.
- GOT-IT (Guidelines on Target Validation to Facilitate Discovery of Innovative Medicines)
(funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
- “Addressing Sex as a Biological Variable in Preclinical Pharmacology and Neuroscience Research: Accounting for Neglected Factors and Applying Practical Solutions to Enhance Rigor and Reproducibility”.
NIH R25 grant obtained by members of the Network: Magali Haas, Chantelle Ferland-Beckham (Cohen Veterans Bioscience Inc.), Eric Prager (John Wiley and Sons) and Christina Dalla (University of Athens).
- Baronikova S, Steckler T, Winchester C (2019) Panel Discussion – Transparency: Industry Perspective. 2019 Biomedical Transparency Summit, 15 May 2019, Paris, France.
- Ferland-Beckham C, Freeman A, Lane S, Steckler T (2019) Open Panel: Next Steps and Novel Approaches to Improving Research Transparency. 2019 Biomedical Transparency Summit. 15 May 2019, Paris, France.
- Bespalov A (2018) Preclinical research data quality in neuroscience, ECNP Workshop for Junior Scientists in Europe, 17 March 2018, Nice, France.
- Bespalov A (2018) Academic discoveries in drug research: Heads I win, tails you lose? German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases, 14 March 2018, Magdeburg, Germany.
- Skolnick P (2017) Trust but verify: developing (+)-opioids as medications to treat SUDs, 7 March 2017 (webinar).
- Haas M (2017) Lecture on data sharing. ECNP Workshop for Junior Scientists in Europe, 11 March 2017, Nice, France.
- Steckler T (2017) Symposium on “Data quality, robustness and relevance in preclinical research and development”. 6th Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC), 21-24 May 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Hooijmans C (2017) “GRADE for preclinical animal studies: translating evidence from bench to bedside”, 28 June 2017 (webinar).
- Bespalov A (2016) How novel should the new drug targets be? 2nd Central European Biomedical Congress, 17 June 2016, Krakow, Poland.
- Bespalov A (2016) Lacking quality in research: Is behavioral science affected more than other areas of biomedical science? Measuring Behavior, 27 May 2016, Dublin, Ireland.
- Bespalov A (2015) Predictivity of preclinical drug testing. 4th Heidelberg Forum for Young Life Scientists, 22 May 2015, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Gallacher D (2015) Collaborating for healthier lives – the patients are waiting: The pharmaceutical industry’s role in fostering research integrity & creating better systems. 4th World Conference on Research Integrity, 2 June 2015, Rio Di Janeiro, Brazil.
- Millan M (2015) Reproducibility of biomedical research – The view from industry/R&D: translating experimental findings into new medicine. Symposium on the reproducibility and reliability of biomedical research, 1-2 April 2015, London, UK.
- Moser P (2015) Translational pharmacology. Postgraduate Course, 4 July 2015, Porto, Portugal.
- Steckler T (2015) True or False? Transparency, Validation and Reproducibility of Research in Scholarly Communication (Panelist). FORCE 2015, 12-13 January 2015, Oxford, UK.
- Steckler T (2015) The four Rs: reproducibility, robustness and relevance as goals of modern research. ECNP Workshop for Junior Scientists in Europe, 12-15 March 2015, Nice, France.
- Steckler T (2015) Reproducibility, robustness and relevance in biomedical research. EMTRAIN PhD Workshop, 26-30 April 2015, Beerse, Belgium.
- Steckler T (2015) Robustness and generalizability in preclinical R&D – topline of the challenges. 2015 Bordeaux International Workshop/Seminars on University-Industry Interaction in Neuroscience, 11 June 2015, Bordeaux, France.
- Steckler T (2015) Reproducibility, relevance and reverse translatability in EU-AIMS. British Association of Psychopharmacology Summer Meeting, 26 July 2015, Bristol, UK.
- Steckler T (2015) Quality aspects in the in vivo phenotyping of mutant rodents. 5th Postgraduate ONWAR Course in Behavioral Neuroscience, 24-29 August 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.